Follow theses steps to becoming a home-owner in 2018!
1. Get Pre-Approved for mortgage. This helps you establish a purchase price range for homes you can start shopping for.
2. Determine Housing Wants and Needs. Style, size, Bedroom, Baths, etc.
3. Get to Know the Area.
- Get a map. Cruise around. Take notes and photos.
4.Find a Good Realtor to Work With.
5.Get Familiar With the Local Housing Market.
- Look at ads, go to Open Houses.
- See lots of homes with realtor.
- Determine best area (s) for you.
6.Make Offer on Home
- With dates & contingencies
- Negotiate purchase price.
- Home Inspection.
7.Apply For Mortgage. Right after offer accepted.
8.Sign Purchase & Sale Agreement.
- Receive Mortgage Commitment.
- 30 days +/- after application.
- Register Deed and Move-In!